FW: [wingide-users] Patch for crashing in shells and I/O tool

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Feb 3 17:35:14 EST 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Smith, Frank wrote:
> I've installed all 4 patches but under <help, About> the list of
> installed patches only shows "02,04". I'm on Window XP, Wing IDE
> Personal 2.0.1. Perhaps these don't pertain to my version? Just curious
> ... Works great ...

Actually, that's a bug in the patch manager.  It's not reporting
two of the patches that were not installed into the usual place
because they patch modules loaded before the patch manager is
itself loaded.

Thanks for reporting that.  It's harmless as far as functioning
of the patches but obviously doesn't help much w/ confirming
the patches were install correctly.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python