[wingide-users] retirement of installed copies

Andrew Wheeler AWheeler at SigmaTel.com
Thu Feb 3 15:14:09 EST 2005

Is there any support (in the works) for floating licenses?  I personally
work on about 4 different systems (office, home, laptop, main build
system), and we have a few other folks at the office who sometimes -
albeit  rarely - use Python.  It'd be great if we could float 2-3
licenses between all these machines.

Mind you, I totally understand if your business model expects a license
per system.  We'll buy, with no complaints, whatever licenses we need
and Finance allows such that we can get our work done.  This mostly
comes down to me taking advantage of my work license when I'm at home.

Thanks,

-andrew