[wingide-users] Assigning shortcuts

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Feb 2 12:55:29 EST 2005

> Em Qua 02 Fev 2005 09:47, Martin Bleß escreveu:
> > I'm enjoying WingIde!
> >
> > I spent some time RTFM but still have the question:
> >
> > What do I have to do to assign a shortcut, let's say
> > CTR+SHIFT+F9 to the "Run To Cursor" functionality?

In Wing 2.0.1 there is also the User Interface / Keyboard /
Custom Key Bindings preference, which allows you to add or
override key bindings without having to maintain a keymap file
across versions of Wing.  It's also a bit easier to deal with
since you just type the key binding in the Key field (after
Insert/Edit on the list) rather than having to know the key name.
You may still have to look up the command name, but the command
area auto-completes so it's easier to guess.

Hope that helps.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python