[wingide-users] Patch for crashing in shells and I/O tool

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Feb 1 21:22:13 EST 2005

Hi,

Some users have reported seeing Wing 2.0.1 crash when working
in the Python Shell, Debug Probe, and Debug I/O tools.  The
following patch fixes this problem, which occured during certain
operations when one of these tools contained more than 1000
lines:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/2.0.1/bugfixes/shells-crash-bugfix-2.0.1p4-all.tar

To install this, unpack it into the top level of your Wing IDE
2.0.1 installation and restart Wing.  If using Winzip, keep
the "Use Folder Names" option checked on.  Once restarted, Wing
should show patch "04" in the list of installed patches in the
About box (in Help menu).

Some additional patches for this release are available here:

http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/2.0.1/patches

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python