[wingide-users] MacOS X on Intel?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat Dec 31 12:19:06 EST 2005

We'll port Wing to OS X/Intel after the Apple machines become available,
whenever that may be.  This should be an easy port because most of Wing
is cross-platform to begin with.

As far as licensing, we'll treat OS X/Intel as the same OS as OS X/PPC
so existing OS X license will work on OS X/Intel machines.

John