[wingide-users] MacOS X on Intel?

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 15:19:08 EST 2005

Hello there,

as consumer Apple Intel machines seem poised to be released very
soon, I was wondering about Wingware policy concerning that new
platform. Will there be an officially supported MacOS X Intel
version? If so, when? What would be the upgrade cost for current
MacOS X registered users? That last issue is rather a moot one for if
I were to get an Intel Mac, WingIDE would be one the first software I
would install on it anyway!

Thanks,

Luc Bourhis