[wingide-users] wing debugging w/ cherrypy 2.1.0?

Chris Curvey ccurvey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:11:10 EST 2005

I had this working for one brief, shining second, but now I can't get it to
work again.

I have Wing set up to listen remotely.  I start my CherryPy service in
another window (and I see Wing say "4 modules loaded, 10 modules
loaded....")

I hit the system from a browser (which goes through some hoops before making
the call to CherryPy), and I get a failure message in my logs, but the
breakpoint that I have set on that line does not pause.

Oooh, is this a threading issue?

--
Nervous passengers are advised to wear a blindfold.