[wingide-users] Macros and commands

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Dec 23 15:13:16 EST 2005

Follow up on this:

The problem is that scripts aren't included in macros because we
can't really do that safely.  It's something to look at for the
future, but requires some possibly tricky redesign.

In any case, I see we've added upper/lower/title/swap case
commands to the core set in our current sources so those commands
should be macroable in the future.

- Stephan