[wingide-users] Feature request: include parameter dictionary keys in the autocomplete list

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Wed Dec 14 03:47:43 EST 2005

Well, it would be a start of course but even better (and long asked
for) is a tooltip showing the parameter definition of the function as
soon as you type the '(', just below the line where you are. That's
something that I miss since day one I work with WinGIDE. Guys, take
some close looks at Visual Studio's IDE. There's a lot you can learn
regarding coding-usability (like tooltips when you hover over
variables while debugging..why oh why is that so hard to do, it makes
life (and debugging) sooo much easier).

Danny