[wingide-users] Feature request: include parameter dictionary keys in the autocomplete list

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Dec 13 18:25:59 EST 2005

Russell Warren wrote:
> I would like it if the parameter list of a function you are calling gets included in the autocomplete list.

I agree that it would be a step forward to include the argument names in
the autocomplete lists and that it would be nice to expand the
functionality of the list to include icons for the type of symbol.
Adding the argument names to the existing list would probably be the
first step.

Thanks for the suggestions,