[wingide-users] Small issue with the help browser

Stephan Tolksdorf andorxor at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 13:20:05 EST 2005

Hi,

I just downloaded the trial version of Wing IDE and am following the
tutorial. So far I'm quite impressed by the IDE's functionality.

I stumbled over a small problem with the help browser (Win XP): if the
vertical height of the help browser window is smaller than the height of
  a displayed image one will get stuck at the display's location when
trying to scroll up with the "Page up" key (after having scrolled down
past the image).

A nice feature would be if one could use the left and right arrows to
browse "back" and "forward" like in a normal browser.

Regards,
   Stephan