[wingide-users] Files Modified message while debugging zope

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Dec 1 10:16:34 EST 2005

Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
> Every now and then I'm getting bugged by this message while I'm
> debugging code in Zope:
>
> "Files Modified,
> The following files are unsaved or do not match the code running in
> the debug process.... <cut>"

This is probably may be due to the auto-refresh of the Zope product.
We'll try to reproduce it and see if it can be fixed.  The workaround is
to set "Ignore Unsynchronized Files" debugger preference and the dialog
will never appear.

> Slightly off-topic: it would be a lot better if I could cancel the
> entire debug session without stopping the entire zope process.

You want to either use detach from process in the IDE or stop the
debugger in the WingDBG product page.