[wingide-users] [Functionnality request] File properties and (Re)structured text

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Thu Dec 1 06:28:34 EST 2005

Epydoc support would be neat too.  Making use of epydoc docstrings in
Source Assistant/Browser would be supercool, but a dialog/completion for
writing them would certainly do.

Encolpe Degoute wrote:
> Hello,
> Often I write documentation in Restructured text and plain text
> indentation and highlights didn't help me a lot.
> Is restructured text support on 2.1 Roadmap ?
> Regards,
> --
> Encolpe DEGOUTE
> http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/
> Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales
Wing IDE users list

Peter Fein                 pfein at pobox.com                 773-575-0694

Basically, if you're not a utopianist, you're a schmuck. -J. Feldman