[wingide-users] Bug with "System GTK"

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Fri Aug 19 15:18:06 EDT 2005

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> And I use unstable with no problems (as long as I stay away from the Qt
> integration theme).

Of course, I now have this problem as well. When I use the built in GTK
the problem goes away.

This probably has to do with the transition to GCC 3.4/4.0 (C++ ABI
change). See
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00001.html

I am living in KDE-broken hell as of yesterday as it is; I accidentially
upgraded something that now causes all my KDE menus (kicker, control
center, etc.) to be empty. Such is live on unstable shortly after a
stable Debian release.

Martijn Pieters