[wingide-users] Dual monitor support?

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Fri Aug 19 02:43:00 EDT 2005

Le Jeudi 18 Août 2005 23:32, Cliff Nieuwenhuis a écrit :

> On Thursday August 18 2005 04:19 pm, Michael Hipp wrote:

> > Anyone using dual monitors with Wing IDE? Any issues?

> I use dual monitors with Wing on Linux and have had no problems.  In
> fact, Wing "remembers" my window position preferences better than most
> programs.

I confirm : I also use a dual monitor config under Linux without any
problems.

The only strange point I found is when I close the project, WingIDE switches
the windows of the 2 screens: all toolbox normally on the left screen go on
the right, and the editor window, normally on the right, goes on the left.
But when I open again the project, all windows go back in their right
positions ! So, it is not really a problem. Just strange...

--
   Frédéric