[wingide-users] tool views for debug and non-debug

Adi J. Sieker ml at adsworth.info
Mon Aug 15 12:01:28 EDT 2005

Hi,

one thing I would find really nice is if I could have two sets of tool
views,
one while I'm debugging and one while editing.
While editing I would just display the Python shell, Source assitant and
Source Browser, when I start debugging a different view is loaded
which contains the Debug Probe, Stack Data, Debug I/O and whatever else I
setup.
Also tool views which appear as needed, the exceptions view while
debugging for instance, should
not appear again when switching to the debugging view the next time.

adi