[wingide-users] Keeping debugger out of "other" files

Tom Stambaugh tms at stambaugh-inc.com
Mon Aug 15 10:07:26 EDT 2005

Perhaps you can put your code in a try block and catch everything that
happens within it. Then, reraise your own exception along with a reference
to the original. I'm naive about python, but this is a fairly common idiom
in Java. Look at unittest.py -- specifically unittest.TestCase.run() -- for
something similar.

Thanks,
Tom