[wingide-users] Keeping debugger out of "other" files

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Fri Aug 12 19:27:48 EDT 2005

Is there any way to tell the debugger to never go outside my project files to
display the location of an unhanded exception.

Frequently it will dive deep into some of the core packages for wxPython to
report a bug that is actually in my own code. It would be safer and more
useful to stick to the files in the project. If you're not paying attention
you can mistakenly be editing some far flung file outside the project. Plus,
it has now taken me to a place where the actual error probably is not and I
have to make my way back.

Thanks,
Michael