[wingide-users] Returning to original location after "Goto Definition"

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Fri Aug 12 10:47:12 EDT 2005

I've been looking in vain for a way to return to the location that I asked for a "Goto definition" from, and cannot find it.  Is there such a way?

Rigth now I do a lot of this:
 - what does that definition look like again?
 - <ctrl-Click>
 - oh yeah, that's what it looks like, now to go back to where I came from...
 - argh!

It is even worse when I'm perusing the source browser and want to return to the code I'm working on.

In general, having a feature that lets you retrace your footprints as far as cursor position and file location is a great feature.  I'm a heavy user of this in Microsoft products and would love for it to be in Wing.

Hopefully it is there and I just can't find it... please enlighten me!

Thanks,
Russ