[wingide-users] highlight copy & hex mode

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Wed Aug 3 15:00:32 EDT 2005

Wingware Support wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Thys Meintjes wrote:
>
>>I would like wing to auto copy any highlighted text so that with the
>>next middle mouse btn click the previously highlighted selection is
>>pasted. This follows 'normal' linux clipboard behaviour - its rather
>>irritating to continuously go back to the previous file to (redundantly)
>>choose the 'copy' menu option, maybe I'm spoiled...
>

> It should already do that -- I use it all the time.  Are there
> specific cases that don't work, or it is always failing for you?

Is there an option somewhere for "auto copy on select" or somesuch. The
middle-click paste works great, but it does not seem to copy things to
the clipboard when selecting. (I'm on Win32).

Thanks,
Michael