[wingide-users] highlight copy & hex mode

Thys Meintjes thys at quaint.co.za
Wed Aug 3 04:47:57 EDT 2005

Greets,

I would like wing to auto copy any highlighted text so that with the
next middle mouse btn click the previously highlighted selection is
pasted. This follows 'normal' linux clipboard behaviour - its rather
irritating to continuously go back to the previous file to (redundantly)
choose the 'copy' menu option, maybe I'm spoiled...

Is there a config variable I missed somewhere ?

Another thing: is there a hex edit mode for scintilla ala emacs's
hexilify, and if so is this exposed in the wing api ?

Regards

--
Thys Meintjes <thys at quaint.co.za>