[wingide-users] Scripting Wing Woes

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Aug 1 19:34:54 EDT 2005

Note that the templating.py script that ships with Wing *does* add a
new tool panel type, and that might be a good place to start.  I don't
recommend trying to write something that complex w/o debugging Wing
with itself, but it will give you an idea of how it can be done even
before you download the Wing sources.

Stephan Deibel

Wing IDE for Python
Advancing Software Development