[wingide-users] Scripting Wing Woes

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Aug 1 19:34:54 EDT 2005

Note that the templating.py script that ships with Wing *does* add a
new tool panel type, and that might be a good place to start.  I don't
recommend trying to write something that complex w/o debugging Wing
with itself, but it will give you an idea of how it can be done even
before you download the Wing sources.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python