[wingide-users] New Version of Project Upkeep Script

Ken Kinder ken at kenkinder.com
Sat Apr 23 22:05:35 EDT 2005

Here's a new version of my script to maintain your projects which has a
separate menu item to remove files no longer in the filesystem. It does
your whole project at once, so it tends to hang wing for a second or two
on very large projects or those of us using NFS -- changes to make it
progressively scan in the background would be welcome, if anyone's up
for the task. I hope someone will find it useful!

-Ken