[wingide-users] Wing IDE 2.0.3 released/ I tried and installed 2.0.1-1 back (win32)

Eino Mäkitalo eino.makitalo at netitbe.fi
Sat Apr 23 10:07:03 EDT 2005

I installed it and editor stopped working.
    I tried to load files (it show title but no program text - it was empty)
   I tried to create new empty python file " print "hello" " (obviously)
   Save did not worked - so I was not able to run it because it did not
save it etc.

Some serious problems with version or with my Windows XP.
I tried Wing ide 2.0.2 - same problem.
So I have to continue to use Wing 2.0.1-1.
Maybe these versions are for OS X and Linux?

Eino Mäkitalo