[wingide-users] Re: Wing IDE 2.0.3 released

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Fri Apr 22 20:17:19 EDT 2005

In article <Pine.LNX.4.50.0504221629540.4004-100000 at eagle.wingide.com>,
 support at wingide.com wrote:

> We're pleased to announce the release of Wing IDE 2.0.3.  This is
> a free upgrade for Wing IDE 2.0 users.  The release can be
> downloaded from:
>
> http://wingware.com/downloads

As a MacOS X user I am thrilled with the changes. Big wins (in addition
to a new keymap file) include:
- Support for the usual control keys and up/down arrow in text entry
fields in dialog boxes.
- Unmapped control keys no longer enter a letter.
- Double-clicking WingIDE brings up the existing instance if it's
already running.

I am really impressed with now Mac-like you've been able to make an X11
application. It is great.

-- Russell