[wingide-users] changes in transient files

support at wingide.com support at wingide.com
Fri Apr 22 15:58:12 EDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Mike Rovner wrote:
> When I made a change in a transient file, it closes and silently discard
>   my changes.
>
> I thnk that's a bug, because I shall not loose my work silently.
> Either ask what to do or convert it to nontransient status.

The transient/non-transient status indicator should switch from
transient (unstuck pin) to non-transient (stuck pin) as soon as
you make any change to the file.  If you can reproduce it, please
send us details and/or your error log by submitting a bug report
from the Help menu w/ "include error log" checked on.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python