[wingide-users] WingIDE Menus

Cristian Codorean Cristian.Codorean at ecmwf.int
Fri Apr 22 09:44:45 EDT 2005

Hello list,
   I'm using Wing version 2.0.2-3 and I'm trying to integrate perforce
with Wing. I've read the cvs integration script but it's still not clear
to me how to add menu items to the IDE or if that is possible right now
using the wing api. Anyone played with that and is kind enough to share
a small example ? And what about connecting the menu items to the script
functions ?
   And one more thing. From what I've seen, the set_readonly command
only works on the active document. Is there a way of using that command
on non active open documents ?

Tx,
Cristian Codorean