[wingide-users] search/replace revisited...again

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Apr 21 18:55:50 EDT 2005

I like incremental search, though it does take some getting used to,
and the disorientation factor can be high in some situations. (When
exactly *does* it "jump"? I'm not sure.)

Of these suggestions, I like the second more than the others. And along
the same line, I'd like to see a selection system that was smart about
indentation, though I think it might be hard to implement. The easy
part would be a command, select the function (from one def to the blank
space before the next) that the cursor is in. (This goes along with my
wish for a fold-all-at-the-def-level command!)

Charles Hartman
Professor of English, Poet in Residence
*the Scandroid* is available at:
http://cherry.conncoll.edu/cohar/Programs