[wingide-users] search/replace revisited...again

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 18:08:00 EDT 2005

You can recover the Tab key by editing the keymap.normal file in the
Wing-IDE folder which has all the key-bindings. You'll find  'Tab':
'indent-to-match'   and can replace it by  'Tab':'forward-tab'. I agree that
it is in general risky to violate user's expectations and I don't know why
there are these emacs echoes though (Esc-X for example). Perhaps there is a
market for this?  I

Peter

  _____