[wingide-users] search/replace revisited...again

Brian Almond almondb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:03:17 EDT 2005

On 4/21/05, Lothar Scholz <llothar at web.de> wrote:

> Hello Danny,
>
> Thursday, April 21, 2005, 1:42:21 PM, you wrote:
>
> DB> Amazing people want incremental search in the first place ;-)
>
> Emacs Users do.

No wonder the interface is hosed. ;-)

Really, I have to agree with the OP. The "smart" functionality that's been
programmed surprises and irritates me, largely because it's on by default.
Another example is how the tab key is handled with indentations. (In my
case, "why won't my @%(@!# tab key work?")

-Brian