[wingide-users] search/replace revisited...again

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at companion.nl
Thu Apr 21 09:40:46 EDT 2005

I'm a (ex)window$ user ;-)

I can see that in some cases incremental might help you indeed. However,
when I do a search/replace I don't see the benefit because you always
know exactly *what* you want to replace. So when i want to replace the
name of a variable in a function, the last thing I want is that my
position is changed while I type the name of the variable. That's just
plain wrong.

(and where is the option to limit the replacements to the current
selection? I could select the function to make sure it doesn't do too much)