[wingide-users] search/replace revisited...again

Dave Aitel dave at immunitysec.com
Thu Apr 21 09:22:21 EDT 2005

Lothar Scholz wrote:

>Hello Danny,
>
>Thursday, April 21, 2005, 1:42:21 PM, you wrote:
>
>DB> Amazing people want incremental search in the first place ;-)
>
>Emacs Users do.

Yeah, incremental search rocks once you figure out how to use it.
Perhaps it's because I use only emacs-mode, but once you get used to the
way emacs does it, it's quite fast to find things, and there's no
annoying dialog box in the way. :> I find that Wing, as far as I can
tell, does things the way emacs does, which is much appreciated.

-dave