[wingide-users] Re: Script to Keep Your Projects Clean

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Tue Apr 12 16:37:07 EDT 2005

One other script quirk: apparently one needs to select a particular item
in the Project window to scan. It then only scans that item and its
contents (rather than all files in the project).

In my case my project doesn't have one parent folder shown. I put the
project file inside the top-level directory on purpose to make
navigation easier in the Project window. So I can only scan bits and
pieces at one time.

If it's practical to fix this (e.g. always scan all files or only scan
all files if nothing is selected), it'd be really handy. If not...well I
can wait until Wing adds an auto-synch feature.

Regards,

-- Russell