[wingide-users] Revert to save? Split project pane?

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Mon Apr 11 19:02:45 EDT 2005

Is there a "Revert" command that discards changes? I can't find it in
the menus nor the help file, but may be using the wrong name.

Also, is there some way to split the project pane? My project splits
pretty well into two halves (the front end stuff and a package of
utility functions), so it seems natural to try to browse them in
separate panels. Probably not very important due to the excellent
navigation (e.g. Source Assistant). But I thought I'd ask in case I was
missing something obvious.

-- Russell