[wingide-users] Script to Keep Your Projects Clean

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Tue Apr 12 02:28:34 EDT 2005

Le Jeudi 7 Avril 2005 20:34, Ken Kinder a écrit :

> Well, here's my script. Other people might find it useful, although you
> will want to tweak the constants at the top of the file. It adds an item
> on the Project context menu to intelligently add/remove files from your
> project, based on some wildcards.

Hello Ken,

Thank's for this nice script: it is very usefull.

I'm not (yet) familiar with writing scripts for WingIDE, but I was wondering
if it could be possible to sumerize what has be done by your script,
telling which files where added, and which ones where removed ? Is it
possible to open a dialog to show the result ?

--
   Frédéric