[wingide-users] Feature Requests for Debugging

Thomas E. Lackey telackey at redbudcomputer.com
Mon Apr 11 22:08:46 EDT 2005

I had a couple of requests for the debugger and thought I would mention them in case they already exist and I have missed them, or that other people might like the ideas well enough that they may make it in a future version.

The first would be to show the value of a variable when debugging if the mouse hovers over it, rather like in Visual Studio or Eclipse.

The second would be a breakpoint window, where one could see all the breakpoints set in the current project and jump to the line, disable them, etc.

Thank you for your time and thanks for a great product,

--
Thomas E Lackey