[wingide-users] Projects and filesystem question

David Niergarth dn at hddesign.com
Mon Apr 11 18:08:46 EDT 2005

> Not yet, but we plan to add auto-updating directories in the
> future.

Thanks, "auto-updating directories" sound great.

Another non-urgent feature request might be to add a "Rename File" menu
option to the context menu of the Project browser. None of the other
context menu items modify the file system so this may be bad form but it
would simplify the current "Remove From Project; go to shell, rename;
Add File" process.

--David

> There is a Project Upkeep script available on the following page
> that should help in the interim:
>
> http://wingware.com/downloads/contrib

I'll update to 2.0.2-3 and recompile and give it a try.

--David