[wingide-users] Three Pane Class Browser?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Apr 7 11:32:30 EDT 2005

Peter Butler wrote:
> There is one feature that I really miss from the previous IDEs that I
> used - the three-pane class browser.  Click on a module, see the
> classes.  Click on a class, see the members.  Click on a member, jump to
> the line in the editor.

We're considering implementing this in the future as a optional way to
configure the source browser.  It's something that we think is a good
idea, but there are higher priority features to implement first.  The
current tree browser will be retained whether or not an horizontal
list-based browser is added.

Thanks for the suggestion,