[wingide-users] is there a keybinding for block select?

Help Is IT scusack at helpisit.com.au
Wed Sep 15 02:46:45 EDT 2004

It depends on your coding style, I find that I do a lot of setting up of
related classes, objects and data in lists and dictionaries.

I use the rectangle select to make sure that everything is lined up properly.

In some other editors I have used it so that search and replace only
applies to a certain part of the text, this can be very handy if you have
repeated values in a line, eg

010101010101
010101010101
010101010101
010101010101
010101010101

and you want to change the second sequence of 01 to AB, a rectangle
select, a search and replace and your done.