[wingide-users] python path doesn't seem to work as expected

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Fri Oct 29 07:37:48 EDT 2004

In 1.x I set the python path in my project properties like this:

D:\Zope\lib\python;D:\Python23;D:\ZopeData\Products\

and that worked well. But in 2.0 this doesn't seem to work for stuff in
D:\ZopeData\Products.

I can click on 'ClassSecurityInfo' in:

from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo

And then I jump to 'D:\Zope\lib\python\AccessControl' as expected. But
when I click on DisplayList in:

from Products.Archetypes.utils import DisplayList

then it says that it can't find definition of 'DisplayList'

What's wrong?

Danny