[wingide-users] rc2 issues and performance problems

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Oct 27 09:50:58 EDT 2004

Just to clarify:  The default theme varies by OS and the situation
is quite different on win32 than on others (because of the GTK2
implementation there and much else).

In general, it is worth trying "gtk default" theme if Wing seems
slow (esp. if displaying remotely under X11), but most graphics cards
can deal w/ the themes w/o noticeable speed impact.

The win32 slowness in rc2 is definately not related to theme, however.
It's a problem with the editor.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python