[wingide-users] rc2 issues and performance problems

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Wed Oct 27 07:11:10 EDT 2004

And if you use a default theme ? Without bells and wistles ?

Really the theme that comes by default on wing eats so much, but when i put a
defalt theme on my gtk it run preeeeeeeeeeeetty fast.

Talking about it, i dont understand why wing comes with a so heavy theme by
default. Of course it is beauty, but it is heavy and it gives the idea that
the ide is slow.

Can someone try it besides me ?

Im my case it did pretty good to my enviroment speed.

See ya !