[wingide-users] Strange behaviour of tab arrows

Hugh Gibson hgibson at cix.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 05:37:00 EDT 2004

When you have lots of files open in the editor then there is no room for
the tabs on top of the editor panel. Two little arrows appear, left and
right.

Their behaviour seems a little strange - selecting the next or previous
tab. I can easily do that myself using the mouse - why would I want to use
those arrows?

It would be much more useful if they operated to move missing tabs onto
the list either at the left or the right, leaving the currently selected
file selected.

I've taken to using the Window menu, which is probably a lot faster
anyway.
Hugh