[wingide-users] FW: Debugging xmlrpclib with Wing

David Detlefsen detlefsend at enovatia.com
Mon Oct 25 21:52:47 EDT 2004

As an added bit, I notice that the following shows up in the debugger output
window when the call define the xmlrpc server is made:

/Applications/WingIDE-Professional-2.0.0/WingIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/2.3/
src.zip/debug/server/dbgserver.py:2546: FutureWarning: hex()/oct() of
negative int will return a signed string in Python 2.4 and up