[wingide-users] win rc1 eats cpu all the time

Jacob Lundqvist jaclu2 at galdrion.com
Tue Oct 19 03:15:27 EDT 2004

Hi,
I develop on linux, but deliver for windows, so I run wing in a vmware
session, to do final testing and debuging before i pack things upp for
delivery.

I have noted that since updating to rc1, my vmware session eats loads of
cpu when Im in the debugger even when I have stoped on a breakpoint.

Its really disturbing, since the cpu-load gives you a real lag on
everything.

Is there anything I can adjust to get a lower cpu-load when Im holding
on breakpoints?

	regards /Jacob L