[wingide-users] Preferences

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Oct 18 15:26:48 EDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Luc Bourhis wrote:
> In Preferences->User Interface->Advanced, there is a list "Document
> Text Styles".
>
> I was wondering whether some of the items there could be used to tweak
> the font used for menus, for the Project tool file list, etc. I can't
> find any mention of them in the documentation. Of course I could try by
> trial and error but I have other ways to entertain myself :-)

Alas, no, these items are used only in the documentation view.  You can
alter the editor font and the font used in everything else from the User
Interfaces top-level preferences group.  However, there is currently no
finer-grained control over specific areas of the GUI.

Sorry,

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python