[wingide-users] a no-problems report

onedsc at sonic.net onedsc at sonic.net
Thu Oct 14 14:09:35 EDT 2004

If my reports were taken as a "trashing" of Wing, then let me set the
record straight.  Wing has saved me a huge amount of time with remote
debugging alone, not to mention the IDE features.  The pro version is
worth every penny.  I really like the Wing IDE a lot.  I reported the
issue as soon as I found it so that the folks at Wing could take a look at
it.  They have been helpful in trying to debug the issue.  For me as I am
on a deadline and have real code to produce for a real shipping product, I
chose to go back to B5.  The issue I reported probably could have been
safely ignored, but as a professional software engineer I feel an
obligation to report the errors when found.

Redhat 7.3, not my choice, it is needed for the project I am working on
and I think John has summed it up nicely... "It just works" - and the
expectation is that is keeps working between releases.  I think Wing
rightly feels the same way.

Thanks again Wing.
Dan