[wingide-users] a no-problems report

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Oct 14 13:31:22 EDT 2004

Thanks for the report.  We at Wingware take pride in the fact that Wing
IDE runs on a wide range of Linux distributions, from RedHat 7.1 to the
latest distributions (Mandrake 10.1 is the latest we've tried).  We
realize that not everyone can or wants to upgrade their systems and
strive to provide software that "just works" on as many systems as possible.

Cheers,

John