[wingide-users] Issues with RC 1

onedsc at sonic.net onedsc at sonic.net
Wed Oct 13 18:52:52 EDT 2004

> onedsc at sonic.net wrote:
>> Please find attached my error log.
>
> I don't see anything unusual in it.  I do see the failure to start with
> --system-gtk.  It would be helpful if you could narrow it down to
> whether it is the file display or the project open.
>
> John

John,

I have decided to go back to beta 5 for now as it seems more stable (on my
machine anyways) once all the patches were applied.  I will try again if I
have more time or if a patch comes out for RC1.  I hope this issue is
resolved very soon as I like the Wing IDE very much.  -sigh-

Cheers,
Dan C