[wingide-users] Issues with RC 1

onedsc at sonic.net onedsc at sonic.net
Wed Oct 13 12:55:35 EDT 2004

Seeing two issues so far.

1) File permissions not be refreshed in the IDE.

Scenario:
I open a project with files initially set to read only access.  The editor
shows as r/o (correctly).  When I check the file out of source code
control the permissions change, but they are not reflected in the IDE.
The File:Reloading - External check frequency is set to the default 5.0
sec.

This is under redhat 7.3 Linux.  Once I close the file and re-open it in
the IDE the IDE sees the file has write permissions.

2) Python is consuming 20-25% of the CPU at Idle just by opening a single
file. When I close the IDE the load goes away.  Any suggestions as to what
would be causing this?  This seems to be a big problem.  The CPU seems to
be bouncing 0-25%-0, it is not a steady load.

- Dan C.